Welcome to the journal website
"Problems of Contemporary Science and Practice. Vernadsky University"
ISSN (online) 2541-853X
Established in 2005
The journal is distributed by subscription:
Subscription Index - 36604
From September 1, 2021, you can subscribe to the journal on the following websites: "Unified catalog "Press of Russia" https://www.pressa-rf.ru
, through the online store "Press by subscription" https://www.akc.ru
- The journal is included in the List of leading peer-reviewed scientific journals and publications published in the Russian Federation, recommended by the Higher Attestation Commission for the publication of the results of dissertations for the degree of candidate and doctor of science.
- The journal is included in the national data analytical system - the Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI).
- The journal is included in the specialized reference bibliographic service CrossRef.
- In accordance with the Federal Law "On Mandatory Copy of Documents" dated December 29, 1994 N77-FZ electronic copies of the journal are available at the websites of the ITAR-TASS branch "Russian Book Chamber" and the Russian State Library.
The journal "Problems of Contemporary Science and Practice. Vernadsky University" aims to create the scientific and information environment of the Vernadsky University. The main objective of the journal is to disseminate information about scientific developments carried out by scientists from the Vernadsky University in Russia, the CIS countries and far abroad, promote collaboration of scientists and specialists and creare scientific schools and directions in scientific and educational specialties of the universities of TSTU, MSAU and the Vernadsky University.
- Non-Government Environmental Vernadsky Fund.
- Tambov State Technical University
- The journal is published 4 times in 12 months;
- Articles are published in one of 2 languages: Russian or English with abstracts in English and Russian; they can be published with bilingual inserts across the article;
- Articles, reviews, short communications, discussion materials, letters to the editor, as well as serial articles are accepted;
- The size of articles is not strictly limited: it must correspond to the content;
- Articles are reviewed by the members of the editorial board;
- Priority articles are published as a matter of urgency;
- The author retains the right to publish translations or revised materials of the article in other publications with a mandatory reference to the publication in our journal.
The main topics and rubrics of the journal:
- Biological Sciences
- 1.5.15 Ecology (Engineering)
- 08.00.05 Regional and sectoral economics
- 5.8.2 Theory and methodology of teaching and education
- 5.8.7. Methodology and technology of professional education
- Applied research on the journal scope
- Chronicle, events, facts